1. Register for the Ride:
Check the participants list to see who is riding with you
2. Optional services at additional cost (Only until the end of September, unless otherwise specified):
Check your ordering status in your personal status page
3. Order insurance to cover luggage loss/damage, cycling, travel, health and rescue as well as loss of earnings and home care in case of accident.
4. For participants coming from abroad:
- Book your flight to Israel.
- Double check the expiry date on your passport which MUST be valid for 6 months AFTER the date of your return flight.
- Order transportation from Ben Gurion Airport to ALYN Hospital
- Order transportation from ALYN Hospital to Ben Gurion Airport Thursday evening after the Ride
- Rent a cell phone or internet connection for the trip
5. Fundraise for ALYN Hospital.
Check your donations report
6. Fill in the pre-ride questionnaire which is available on-line during the month of August and in which you are able to write your preferences regarding:
- Pick up point for the start of the Ride and your destination at the end of the Ride
- Time you will arrive at the ALYN check-in
- Home hospitality
7. Order Spa – (accommodation chart will be published soon)
8. Pack your belongings and bikes. See packing list.
9. Print out the day routes. The final version will be available online a week before the Ride
10. Come to the check-in at ALYN. See check-in dates
- Receive your rider's kit
- Bring your bike OR receive the appropriate rental bike
- Sign up for PICK-UP for the start of the Ride